STG is a Technology Consulting company.
That means our employees are our product. Which is good news if you are interested in working for us. It’s in our interest to help you grow in your career. As you add skills and experience you become even more successful working with clients.
So that all sounds good, but what does that mean?
- Our Practice Managers and Senior Developers provide frequent in-house training as well as code challenges.
- Regular brown bags are a chance for you to learn about emerging technologies and market trends.
- Have your eye on a certification or outside training? We have programs to pay for or reimburse you for those achievements.
- We like people with goals, so our Senior Architect Developers can help you map your path to obtaining the level you want to achieve.
We want you to be successful right out of the gate. So we connect you with an internal mentor. You can reach out to your mentor with any question. Mentors can help with technology or project specific questions. But they can also explain policies and procedures.
Our consultants are mostly full-time employees of STG. We provide them a comprehensive benefit program, performance and certification incentives, and STG-sponsored training and career development activities. We value our staff of hard-working, talented, experienced, and honest people. We strive to provide an environment and culture that promotes teamwork and maximum performance. Treating our employees with respect creates an atmosphere that fosters the best quality of services and is a direct benefit to you, our customer. Because of our company culture, many of our new hires come from word-of-mouth recommendations and much of our business comes from repeat customers.
STG consultants and staff have the benefit of ongoing professional development and support, as well as state-of-the-art facilities.
Some highlights are:
- Mentor program for new hires
- Assigned account managers who have frequent contact
- Practice managers (Java, Microsoft, IXD, Scripting Languages, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Technical Training)
- Ongoing participation in technical conferences
- STG-sponsored technical training (some of which clients are invited to attend)
- Lunch and learn seminars
- Professional certification support
- Monthly regional lunches
- Full kitchen with oven, stove, and free snacks
- Bathrooms with shower facilities
- Indoor bicycle storage
- At STG we offer full healthcare, and dental benefits for you and your family.
- You get paid time off starting day 1.
- We also support our employees with fun projects. We sponsor anyone who wants to participate in local 5K, half-marathons, and full marathons.